WARNING: This blog is for ADULTS ONLY. Not work safe. Links to ADULT content.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Not a Moment Too Soon

My period (finally) started last night, and not a moment too soon. If my PMS had gone on any longer I'd have had to who-knows-what.

The timing of my period starting was kind of funny; I recently added a new weekly webcam chat session over here on Rude which I call News FLASH!. If you're a long time member of mine you already know how it works, but basically anyone who shares a current event in chat earns the privilege of requesting I "flash" a body part to them on cam. Boobs, ass, and pussy are the most-oft requested body parts so when my period started a half hour before the chat was due to start, I knew I'd also wind up flashing either a) blood or b) a tampon string.

Since I didn't feel like putting in a tampon so soon before bedtime (and I also wanted to observe my flow carefully since it's the first period I've had since going off the pill) I wound up flashing my pussy to the viewers in what first appeared to be a very tidy fashion. Until, that is, I started SQUEEZING my pussy muscles and forced out one beautiful red drop. I let it sit there for a minute before I smeared it onto my fingertip, inspected it visually, and then sucked my finger clean. The flavor was perfectly bloody without being overpowering (it was a very minute amount), just a nice taste of salty iron.

No one in the chatroom complained so I took that to be a good sign.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home