WARNING: This blog is for ADULTS ONLY. Not work safe. Links to ADULT content.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

PMS

I have pms right now, which means that my period is right around the corner. I often have vivid dreams that I'm bleeding heavily and messily right before I get my period (and often when I start my period in the middle of the night, I am dreaming about the arrival of my flow), and I had a period dream night-before-last so it's sure to be arriving soon.

I have three videos waiting in the wings to post for ticketholders/members of BloodyTrixie, but just haven't had time to edit them for all of the busy-ness keeping up to date on our other sites. I also have a few ideas for shoots whenever my period starts. Cross your fingers that nothing will interfere with photo shoots on my heavy flow day(s) -- lately our dog has required a lot of attention due to an urgent surgery to remove a mass cell tumour on her chest :(.

In case you're curious, the three videos include 1) a bloody masturbation video to accompany the pantyhose gallery, 2) a piss & blood video, and 3) an archive from a live show I did last month that includes getting a yellow dildo all red and sticky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home