WARNING: This blog is for ADULTS ONLY. Not work safe. Links to ADULT content.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Started

My period started today.

Not the happiest thing to feel/see/experience when I hoped I was pregnant, but after a good cry, some comforting from Delia, and eating some treats with hot tea, I'm okay.

I'd swear that my flow is heavier right off the bat than it has been in years, but who knows. I'm taking pictures of my spots, stains and leaks for a gallery and documentary purposes, and I have to admit that in spite of the disappointment, my body feels really good. A bit crampy, but nothing horrid. I feel warm and healthy and I can't help forgiving my womb and reminding myself to trust my body's wisdom.

I just put on a huge Kotex. For comfort as much as for absorption.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess this means more get-knocked-up sex. good luck! your documented efforts have been an interesting read.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home