WARNING: This blog is for ADULTS ONLY. Not work safe. Links to ADULT content.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hot Blood for a Cold Day

Mmmmmmm -- I am flowing heavily today and it feels SO warm and cozy, that burst of wet warmth gushing out of me every time I stand up or take a step forward. There's a wet November chill in the air, but I am hot, poinsetta red, and juicy between my legs.

I just went to the bathroom and felt a big soft hot blob of flesh pass through my vagina, past my lips, and plop in the toilet. It was so warm, slippery and full of relief.

Last night I managed to sleep fitfully for two hours before waking up with horrible cramps. The bad ones are always worse when laying down, so I had to get up, totally exhausted, and sit rocking myself on the toilet with a hot water bottle in my lap. It sucks to be in pain when you're that sleepy and all you want to do is go back to sleep. Maybe I should take a nap now and catch up on some of that lost sleep . . . now that I feel so cozy and gushing with warmth.

To be a fountain of blood and flesh, I can't describe it . . . it's like transcending mortality. I feel invincible and fertile with irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home